[pct-l] Trail Proximity to a desperate world (was Trail Integrity)

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 14 15:21:43 CDT 2006

It's not just the border region -- I'm sorry to say I even found it in the Sierras this year on my hike.  I saw litter (which I picked up), illegal fire pits, and unburied human feces.  Living in brush and wildfire country, and walking through devastated burn areas, it's shocking to me that hikers are building fires.

L-Rod