[pct-l] nemo

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 17:38:10 CDT 2006

For the most part it seems like all the hikers have been pretty cool at
Drakebad.  Regardless of the Nemo incident, it's hard for me to believe the
owners would come out and ban all hikers because one $6 tab wasn't paid  for.  It
would be like a convienence store/gas station owner banning all  cars because
someONE skipped out.  Unfortunately any bad incidents by  hikers leaves a mark
on all of them, but how many motorists would send a  check to pay the guys
bill?

I hope Drakesbad understands this.

Sly

In a message dated 8/17/2006 2:01:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,