[pct-l] Backcountry Net Webpages

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:29:32 CDT 2006

Tom writes:

<<  Does anybody know what happened to the webpages that were on
friends.backcountry.net?  They've disappeared (even mine)... Haven't heard
anything from Ryan.  >>

All the friends.backcountry.net sites were lost completely. Ryan didn't have
them backed up, so it's up to each person to restore their own sites if they
had it backed up on their own.  My AT snowmaps site is also gone, and I
didn't have it backed up, other than the map images themselves (with the
exception of labeled map #19, which I don't have at all).  Unfortunately I'm
not in a position to be able to reconstruct the site.   I'm just grateful to
have had three years of being able to share it.

wc