[pct-l] in the sun

bluebrain at bluebrain.ca bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Tue Aug 22 13:19:53 CDT 2006

Reminds me of a few other bits of wisdom that have been debunked.

I.e. don't eat before swimming.

How about the one that said if you want to cool off in the sun you should
drink something hot?

Ppppfffssssss.

News flash: Eat lots of broccoli to prevent potentially deadly
deficiobroccolantitis!

News flash: Too much broccoli can KILL YOU!  Dun dun duuuuuuuuh!

Anyway, I don't care if there's evidence that doing so will keep me
hydrated AND make me poop a golden egg, I'm still not going to sit in the
sun in socal with a hot chocolate and a raisin under my tongue.

;-)

But ... then again, what the hell do I know?

Paul

Seven out of eight Americans poop sinkers.