[pct-l] in the sun

bluebrain at bluebrain.ca bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Tue Aug 22 13:50:25 CDT 2006

Yeah, but point being, that's an extreme.  It stands to reason one
shouldn't try to swim across the lake after thanksgiving dinner.  The
version of the message when I was a kid was "eat a cracker before hitting
the pool and you'll cramp up and sink like a stone."

It's all about moderation, no?  Not too much water, not too much salt, not
too much food before the pool, yadda yadda. Are there any times when
moderation ISN'T the answer?

Paul