[pct-l] Fw: Drakesbad ranch is now closed to PCT hikers

krozby krozby9516 at peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 22 21:08:43 CDT 2006

Hi Georgi,

 Thanks for the great stay and shave. Im glad some people are setting the
record straight about Nemo, I hiked around her on the AT in 2003 and she is
a great girl and a lot of fun to be around. I couldnt believe she left
intentionally without paying. I never stopped there last year, I got there
around 11 the day after I left your place and decided to skip it.

Pat