[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Aug 31 20:17:03 CDT 2006

Good evening, Greg,

I don't know how to contact you off-line but I can meet someone at Portland
airport Thr. the 28th and/or Fri. the 29th.  I work near the airport and I
live 3/4 of the way to The Gathering on the same highway.   I will be
attending The Gathering and will also return people to the airport Sunday.
If you, or any other first-come/first-served hikers needs a ride, and can
fit in a Ford Escort Coupe, let me know.

Steel-Eye