[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 16:50:45 CDT 2006

I am considering flying into Portland on Sept. 28th mid to late in  the day,
renting a car and driving out to the ALDHA-West gathering and then  flying out
late on Sunday, Oct. 1st.

1. Anyone planning on doing the same thing and want to share the  rental car?
 I figure as many as four or more of us could split  it.

2. Or, is any Portland local going who wouldn't mind giving an old  Crester a
ride from the airport and back?

Contact me offlist if you are interested or can offer  help.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
Presentation Coordinator - ALDHA-West Gathering 2006

(check out _www.aldhawest.org_ (http://www.aldhawest.org)   for more info)