[pct-l] Was: Leaving List Now: Back On Track - Info requested on down pullovers

cmkudija at earthlink.net cmkudija at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 14:47:33 CST 2006

btw, it was Mike Maurer who originally pointed me to the Mont Bell down
sweater -I also have their Chameece cap, also light & warm -

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California