[pct-l] If lost, and if at possible, stay out of canyons

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:17:10 CST 2006

In later-stage hypothermia, the body rushes the warm blood from your core to
the skin, giving the sensation of warmth.... Most likely he was feeling
these effects which lead to the impromtu clothes-shedding.  Obviously, if
you're ever out in the backcountry and you see someone in this situation-
they need medical attention immediately.

Be Safe!

YITOOD