[pct-l] Bouncy backpack seriously lightens the load - tech - 20 December 2006 - New Scientist Tech

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Dec 21 21:35:46 CST 2006

For Switchback and all the rest of us who are not ultra-light
backpackers, here an article on a new pack design which may make our
heavy loads seem lighter. The pack can also be equipped to generate
electricity for our GPS, iPod, and cell phone.  No word yet on price or
how soon it will be available.

Switchback, there is hope for us yet.

Now as soon as Jerry can get some for Backpacking Gear Test so we can
get real world feedback -----

http://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn10835&feedId=tech_rss20

--

Tortoise