[pct-l] Health Remedy

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Dec 22 21:49:39 CST 2006

I don't know how it works either.  Maybe it is the Vitamin C; maybe
something else in the fresh lemon juice.

There is also a manual juicer.  It is a somewhat conical shaped wooden
device with a simple rod-like handle. Too heavy for ultra-light but OK
for others.

By the way, shall we start calling you a "lemony"??????? :-)

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>