[pct-l] The PCT Project is live!

Jack Haskel hikerunion at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 09:07:21 CST 2006

Hey Ya'll,

To register for the free trial account, follow this link:
http://backpacker.trimbleoutdoors.com/dyn/Register.aspx?type=backpacker

I'm a Mac user, and the Adventure Planner program doesn't work on
Macs. But downloading the data for the GPS and Google Earth is still
fine. Adventure Planner is pretty cool though.

And now, It's pretty much time for me to start gorging myself on
holiday food and wine.

        Cheers!
               Jack