[pct-l] Super Light Rain Jacket and Headlamp

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 17:30:14 CST 2006

Well, well, well.  The super  light 2 ounce rain jacket we were all excited
about turns out to be over 15  ounces in XL.  Forget that.  Definitely a Commie
plot against  us.  One of our experts in Ultra Light weight gear got one and
is now going  to send it back.  Bummer.

Also, the Petzl E+Light one ounce  headlamp I got from REI today is great.
Very well designed.  Looks  like a real winner for the trail.

Say, just to warn you.  I have  a BIG surprise for you at the April 2007
Kickoff at Lake Morena.  All  attendees to my gear/technique seminar will be
eligible.  More to follow  later.

Cheers,  Switchback