[pct-l] Repellant WAAAAAAAAA!!

goo ga googoogeorgia at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 01:46:48 CDT 2006

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Here we go again WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks Trainman, I feel better now.  I think I read something about permethrin killing MO-squiters who land on permethrin treated clothing.  Clothing is usually treated with permethrin to ward off ticks, but this article said it'll wack m-skitos too.

Trainman-1 <trainman-1 at cox.net> wrote: "here we go again" is not the response I was looking for when I requested
information concerning a topic very relative to hiking and PCT enjoyment. I
m sure you can agree with me that there are many subjects appearing on this
list that have nothing to do with the main goal of furthering all of our
interests related to the use of the PCT and equipment needed to enjoy that
venture. I enjoy reading the list and wading through the jokes and many off
topic notes, however I'm sorry if I offended someone with a request for
information directly related to our subject. I will not apologize for asking
a "hiking" question and will continue to hope that people will give me their
best advise regarding my question about  washing your clothes with a
mosquitoes repellant for bug protection.
Trainman
unsubscribe or change options: