[pct-l] Repellant

Matt Maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Mon Jul 17 07:04:39 CDT 2006

My comments where not directed at you....

They where at the anti-deet / chemical repellant, flood of comments and the
endless threads it spawns & fills my inbox

Please accept my most sincere apology Trainman

I do still and will always recommend 100% Deet as the most effective agent
against all those blood sucking pests

Treating your clothes with Permithren is a good adjunct to it

Cheers
Trail90