[pct-l] OC Weekly Columnist calls us dirty hippies!

Veritas veritashike at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 11:56:57 CDT 2006

Ain't that the truth.  We should feel lucky to be mistaken for bona fide hippies.  Not many of them left.

Cloned and chipped yuppies, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen.

Lonetrail at aol.com wrote: What is all the fuss, many of us were hippies. You mean we have yuppies on
the trail, heavens forbid.  I am mostly recognized as  homeless

woo-hoo!

(officious lawyer signature attached :))

CHRISTINE M.  KUDIJA, ESQ., AICP, ASLA
24135 Wildwood Canyon Road
Santa Clarita,  California  91321-3819

Tel 661.254.6266
Fax  661.254.0686
email cmkudija at earthlink.net

This email may contain  material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for  the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
review, reliance or  distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly  prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the  sender and delete all copies.