[pct-l] Integral Designs

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 15:08:05 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 1:30:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chrisdonlee at hotmail.com writes:

Anyone  ever use the Siltarp2 or the Sil Wing.  I really like the cantenary
cuts  of the Sil Wing.  I was wondering if there was any advantage to  them?  I
guess they make the fabric stronger.  Anyway, I was hoping  for a
pros/cons/recommendation for both.  Thanks.

I haven't use either model but have been making most use of the ID
Silshelter.  It's a good tarp that's help up extremely well.  I  only wish I had the
later model with the back cup to hold a second pole to give  it a little more
height in back.  It's obvious you pay extra for the  catenary ridges but they do
appear to give it more strength and stability.

_http://tinyurl.com/fe3nu_ (http://tinyurl.com/fe3nu)

Sly