[pct-l] where to get off the trail at Ashland

enyapjr at adelphia.net enyapjr at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 26 11:29:47 CDT 2006

If your friends are meeting you on or near the trail - why not Callahan's off I-5?  It's not too far out of the way (less than a mile?), easy for both of you to find, and they could sit inside if it's hot outside...

Current temperatures - HOT!!!  Many locations over 100, even 'up in the mountains'...  Good news is that should start to go down towards more pleasant temps/humidity in a couple of days...

I fly out to Sacramento tomorrow and will then drive up to NorCal (Yreka, then Etna/Sawyers Bar) - since I'm leaving central PA and its humidity, I don't think the temp will bother me too much!  I can't wait...  Hope to see you out there.

Happy trails!!!