[pct-l] ''Believer'' - Water Purification

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Nov 5 16:42:19 CST 2006

I am still a ''Believer''.
I know you can catch it this way, that way and several other ways, but you
can also catch it from the water.
Nobody can guarantee that all the water is safe to drink everywhere all the
time.
The conditions will vary from time to time and place to place.
I prefer not having to worry if it's safe to drink here or there.
I just want to fill up when I'm low at the closest water source.
Needless to say I will not fill up if the water looks bad.
I just as soon carry my 1-2 oz crystal iodine, which will treat about 3
liters at a time, and not have to worry about the water.
People can get ulcers from worrying to much.
Like I said, some people have developed a resistance or immunity to
''Giardia'' and drinking the water straight works fine for them.
I don't know if I'm one of those lucky ones and I don't want to find out the
hard way.

I  JUST  KEEP  ON  DOING   IT  THE  OLD  FASHIONED  WAY............IT'S BEEN
100% SUCCESSFUL  FOR  30  YEARS.............NO  NEED  TO  CHANGE  NOW.

JMT Reinhold
The ''Believer''