[pct-l] OT topic/humor

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Oct 11 06:27:23 CDT 2006

SWITCBACK,
I just returned home, rushed to my computer, and to my dismay discovered
they are still bickering about off topic posts and Brick.
I have been contemplating this for a while and think I have come up with the
perfect solution.

I think all members should be required to sign a pledge, sort of like
NEWT'S  ''Contract with America.''

                  THE  BACKPACKERS  PLEDGE
I accept BRICK  as the moderator and will oblige by his rules.
My posts will in some form relate to the PCT.
I will not snipe, I will not gripe.
I will not be a self appointed censor.
I will be nice, polite and courteous.
I will not attack, ridicule or insult.
I will not criticize  SWITCHBACK or REINOLD  or any other member.

THIS  I  PLEDGE