[pct-l] RE One time

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 19:21:04 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/17/2006 7:48:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yogihikes at sbcglobal.net writes:

geez,  Sly, why would you hike those wussy trails?

You should hike a trail  where you'll be eaten alive by
black flies 24 hours a day --- that's the  only
criteria for hiking a REAL trail.

LOL...  NPT is low on my list.  I'm not particularly fond of  black flies,
and being from Boston, anything NY.

I may wait another year to try either the Hayduke Trail or the GET as it
appears both are best hiked in the spring.  I just thought since I'd be in  the
general area...   I could follow Roni from Israel's footsteps and  hike the PNT
after the CT, linking the CDT and PCT, but I still need the  guides and maps
for that trail.

I don't know, I know I'll be hiking someplace.  Don't be surprised if  you
see me somewhere up the PCT!

Sly