[pct-l] Skill Sets

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Thu Oct 19 19:13:22 CDT 2006

I agree, assuming you have maps!  I lost my maps going up  snowbound Muir
Pass and headed in the wrong direction with what I thought were  foot
prints.
They quickly petered out and I turned to check out the  horizon when I saw a
bump that was Muir Hut.  Of course, I stayed there  that night until others
came
by the next morning to led me out.  I never  saw Evolution Creek and crossed
on a snow bridge.

 ""I never  saw Evolution Creek and crossed
on a snow bridge. "" Sly

WOW!! This musta been the Golden Gate of SnowBridges! You truly lucked out
on your crossing, and your sentence and experience screams ADVENTURE!!