[pct-l] Local info (Was RE: Last two hikers............)

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Oct 31 18:53:28 CST 2006

Local info from informed sources such as our trail angels is invaluable. In
avalanche training we were taught to get local info before heading out. Who
better than actively involved trail angels who see so many hikers.

Thanks for all you guys do.

AsABat