[pct-l] New Bill in the US House today

Ron Moak rmoak at sixmoondesigns.com
Sat Sep 16 09:22:58 CDT 2006

Jon,

>> Thanks Lonetrail.  'Ya know, there was a picture of me, but I took if out
- you don't want to see what I look like in a white microfiber teeshirt with
a hipbelt snugged up tightly, trust me.  :D <<

You chastise others for their deviation of the "proper" use of the list. And
wish to make sure it's pure PCT related. In the meantime you have a friendly
one on one banter and then post pictures of yourself. Neither of which is
PCT related. Obviously you could have responded directly and spared the rest
of us your post.

Now if you don't want to read about politics, what makes you think others
want to read about your drivel?

Personally I don't care what you post, political or otherwise, as long it's
well written, and reasonability related to the PCT.

I'd just recommend you not chastise others for your own sins.

Fallingwater