[pct-l] PCT Section C - Mile 210 thru 245 - Open?

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Tue Sep 19 11:36:47 CDT 2006

I saw on Bill's water page that the section of PCT from mile 210 thru
245 may still be closed due to the fires this summer.
Is the trail still closed? Will this affect the SOBOs?
Any contact info to confirm if it's open or not?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m
<http://www.mve-architects.com>
I r v i n e              O a k l a n d              H o n o l u l u