[pct-l] PCT Section C - Mile 210 thru 245 - Open?

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 17:10:47 CDT 2006

This is according to the SBNF website ...... and the buzz on SGWA.org is that it is still closed.  I know that the SBNF website is inaccurate at best and HOPE (if accessable) to do the FISH creek Trail tommorrow.

  "San Gorgonio Wilderness Trail Conditions as of July 30, 2006  Note the changes:  PCT is closed from Whitewater to Onyx Summit due to Heart / Millard Fire.  Trails leading from Forest Road 1N05 are closed, this includes Fish Creek and Aspen Grove trails."

Mike Saenz <msaenz at mve-architects.com> wrote:
  I saw on Bill's water page that the section of PCT from mile 210 thru
245 may still be closed due to the fires this summer.
Is the trail still closed? Will this affect the SOBOs?
Any contact info to confirm if it's open or not?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Saenz , Associate Partner
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e | P l a n n i n g | I n t e r i o r s
MVE MVE Institutional MVE S t u d i o
w w w . m v e - a r c h i t e c t s . c o m

I r v i n e O a k l a n d H o n o l u l u

unsubscribe or change options: