[pct-l] Tonto the Jerk

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Sun Apr 1 13:15:06 CDT 2007

O.K.  So if it's an April Fool's joke it was designed to get our attention.  And it sure did!!!I    Girl Scout, were you in on this??, that post didn't sound like the g.s. I know and love.   Yogi, you should be glowing at the number of great friends you obviously have on the pct-l.  Including g.s., cause I hope he didn't really mean what he said.
 I figured out the April from the Spanish I took about a gazillion years ago in H.S.  Didn't catch on about the rest.  B U T, I did decide to see what was there.  Yogi, you've already sent me our copy, so I've no need to bootleg another, but I doubt I could have if I'd wanted to.  I was figuring I'd see a huge April Fool's at the end of my search.  Never got to the end,  Way too complicated for the computer defective old gal. I'm not sure anyone who tries to do this bad thing could.
Georgi