[pct-l] April Fools Joke

Tonto de Abril tontodeabril at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 11:47:38 CDT 2007

Well...

I got most of y'all and it was sooooooooooooooo good!!!  Bwua ha ha ha ha!!!

The uploaded file in question was simply a hand drawn smiley face with its tongue sticking out accompanied by a message of "April Fools!"  The file itself is now unavailable on rapidshare because of the many complaints about its presence. :)

To be frank, I'm a big fan of Yogi and have purchased her PCT book.  I would never share it with anybody unless they were sitting in my living room reading it.

Anonymity certainly had its privileges with this one.  I was originally going to post my prank under my regular name, but I thought that 'Tonto de Abril' would clue people into the fact that this was a joke.  Now I'm glad for the nom de plume due to the heat generated...

Kudos to girlscout for quickly figuring out the prank and for keeping it under wraps.  I only wish that you hadn't gotten flamed yourself.  Kudos as well to the reader who figured out the literal translation of 'Tonto de Abril'.

No, I'm not girlscout, nor am I Switchback, and I'm certainly not Yogi (though that would have been very amusing).  But I am on the PCT-L.  If you're really slick, you can figure out who I am.  That's all the information you get.

Tonto de Abril