[pct-l] BAN THE KILT INITIATIVE

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Tue Apr 3 03:58:15 CDT 2007

Now Reinhold I must object. I am considering the kilt option, being
of open mind and brave soul I think the benefits maybe worth the less
than orthodox approach to male unbifucated garments. I'm not one to
take advantage of the situation though. I may let some one share a
snickers bar with me, I may even let them cook me some dinner, but
I'll be darned if they're going to be discovering my hairy legs.

I'm putting in a write in vote

(X)  With a kilt, everyday is free-ball-Friday!