[pct-l] BAN THE KILT INITIATIVE

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 3 04:33:06 CDT 2007

Craig,
Does that mean you will be wearing an ankle length kilt, or does that mean
you will be shaving your legs?
If you will only be shaving your legs remember to keep your legs crossed at
all times and do not bend over whenever somebody is within close
proximity....this is for your own safety and so you don't wind up in the
center fold like Burt Reynolds.

JMT Reinhold
Recreational safety consultant