[pct-l] SUBMISSION HOLD

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 03:02:02 CDT 2007

Elevator  wrote.......last year I encountered  '' Mad Monte ''  with two
good looking women hiking sobo to the KO.

HEY,............Why does Monte always have the good looking women?
I know he is good looking, but not any better looking than Iam.
Maybe it's his bushy mustache,maybe it's his legendary long distance hiker
reputation, maybe it's his wrestling background or his reputation as a
ladies man........ he has all the right qualities.
Lot of women like a man with a mustache....Monte has a dandy one....and we
all know why women  are wild about long distance hikers, now add to that his
wrestling background and you have a combination women just can not  resist.
Now everyone knows wrestlers are good in pinning down an opponent.
So once Monte pinns them down he applies the submission hold, the girls have
no choice but to submit, and after he catches them on the kissing spot the
girls are Monte girls for life.

I'm going to have Monte teach me the submission hold at the
Kick-off.....then I will practice it on Yogi, pin her down, apply the
submission hold and after she submits whisper softly in her ear......meet me
at the barn after midnight my scrumptious little one.
Yes,.....I am so exited about this......I can barely wait till Kick-off
time.

JMT Reinhold
The submission hold expert