[pct-l] women's backpacks

S Daru darudiva at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 7 04:16:45 CDT 2007

Hi Karen,

If you have any chance to try out ultra-light backpacking before that
time, I highly recommend it. After readjusting and diminishing the
contents of your backpack, you could go for one of the ultralight
backpacks. I love the Essence pack from SixMoonDesigns, for example.
It has organiser pockets on the hip belt, on the outside and a top
pocket.

Saskia