[pct-l] Search: Transport Medford/Ashland to Crater Lake

Margarete Hochhut hochhut at web.de
Tue Apr 10 07:35:22 CDT 2007

Due to injury I got off the PCT at Crater Lake last year. Now, ready to continue I wonder whether there is any means of transportation from Medford or Ashland to Crater Lake around June, 25th. As far as I know, public transport is not available. But it might exist sth like a sight seeing round trip I possibly could join and leave
the tour at Crater Lake (day trip, bus tour, or so).

Do any of you know anything about transportation in that area ?

Thanks in advance
Rita, Frankfurt, Germany