[pct-l] tent suggestions

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Fri Apr 13 17:17:03 CDT 2007

My two cents:

For me (big emphasis on ME), I sleep much. MUCH better when I know that
little sound, buzz or slither is on the opposite side of no-see-um mesh
from me.

And when I don't sleep well, I don't perform well the next day on the
trail.

I'll sleep out under the stars when I can, but if it's buggy outside,
I'll stay awake brushing that bug off my face, or stressing about it
when it's not on my face- but I can hear it buzzing around close by...

Ron's Lunar Solo was the lightest tent accommodated my 6'-1" body.

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com