[pct-l] specs?-2

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 20:17:38 CDT 2007

Switchback,
You really ought to do something about that cough before the KO.
What really seems to work for me when I have a cough like that is to snuggle
up to my wives
bosom.....with one bosom on each side of the neck.....the heat from the
bosom (there is
lots of heat in a woman's bosom) will really warm up your neck and diminish
the cough.
If your wife questions this tell her Dr. Reinhold highly recommends it.

JMT Reinhold
Dr. of Holistic Medicine