[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages...Rich Text vsPlain.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 20 05:10:03 CDT 2007

[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages...Rich Text vsPlainTortoise,
I frequently get messages that are posted on the list and also send to me
direct.
The messages I receive direct are wrapped, but the same messages on the
pct-l Recent
 Archives may or may not be rapped depending on how they were send.
Take the 4-19-07 word-wrap problem post from     enyapir at comcast.net
send to me direct
and to pct-l.......in my mail box it is wrapped, in the pct-l Recent
Archives it is not wrapped                                   and scrolls of
the page.
That would indicate they are not wrapped by the pct-l list server, but your
personal computer server.
Lots of subscribers use the pct-l Recent Archives to read and send pct-l
posts.
Therefore, If posts are send via plain text, or if the pct-l list server
would wrap posts it would solve this
problem for many subscribers.

JMT Reinhold

[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages...Rich Text vsPlain
Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Apr 19 18:36:14 CDT 2007