[pct-l] Water Reports and ADZPCTKO

Bill Jeffrey Bill at 4Jeffrey.Net
Mon Apr 23 21:01:01 CDT 2007

As usual, water and snow conditions will be discussed at ADZ on Friday
and Saturday. While I will have some copies of the water report to hand
out (covering Sections A thru D), if you can print and bring your own,
especially, if you are just coming for the weekend and not already on
the trail.

FYI, I will make the last update to the water reports on Wednesday
around 6:00 and then start printing (in case you want to have the
latest, or want to send updates to be included).

AsABat
http://pct.4jeffrey.net <http://pct.4jeffrey.net/>