[pct-l] Snowpack Maps

Jennifer Erxleben jenerx at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 20:46:56 CDT 2007

I'm new to the list, but with all the recent inquiries regarding
snowpack in CA, OR, and WA, I thought I would share some links to
SNOTEL snow water equivalent (SWE) maps produced daily by the NRCS.
Maps are of each state and display the % of normal SWE for individual
SNOTEL sites.

These links go directly to .PDF files.

ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/water/wcs/gis/maps/ca_swepctnormal.pdf
ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/water/wcs/gis/maps/or_swepctnormal.pdfftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/water/wcs/gis/maps/wa_swepctnormal.pdf

Snow depth and density maps can also be selected from the main snow
page:

http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/gis/snow.html

Enjoy!