[pct-l] Kickoff Discovery and Place Names

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:25:11 CDT 2007

One of our locals talked to Switchback as he completed the Warner Springs Loop.
After listening to Switchback's enthusiastic description of his adventures and discoveries, the local said to Switchback, "You're out of your tree!"
Switchback replied, "No, that's not my tree."

Take care buddy.  I'm trying to get around to starting a trail journal.  This email montytam at gmail.com also works.
Back on the trail for the next 5 months.

Monty