[pct-l] Hood to Coast

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon Aug 13 12:45:33 CDT 2007

Yes, a bit off topic but what the heck...

I have four relatives in this race - all on different teams. My oldest daughter Jamie; my step-daughter Shannon (her 8th time) and my niece and her husband. They are all very slim and have been running since childhood. I just finished booking a room for my husband and I in Garibaldi, OR. It's 39 miles away from the end of the race at Seaside, OR but was the best we could do with 12,000 people all needing a room at the inn.

are we there yet