[pct-l] Lost camera near Whitney Creek

son junk sonjunk77 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:10:22 CDT 2007

Hello Hikers -

I'm writing on behalf of Bird (aka Elizabeth) who left her little Canon D900
in a Ziploc on a rock near Whitney Creek (south of Independence resupply)
about June 27.

She was heading north on the trail, passed a camp, then a bear box, & then
the trail crossed the creek and headed right.  To the left, though, there
was a little path that goes to a big rock overlooking the creek.  That's
where the camera was left.  She would love to get the photos and the camera
back.

If anyone retrieved it, please email me: sonjunk77 at hotmail.com.

Or, if anyone is passing by there, it would be much appreciated if you would
take a quick look there.

Thanks for any help!  ~Sonja (Logistics Helper)

PS - Hi to any of you hikers I met at Kennedy Meadows.  Feel like such a
schlub to be back at an office job.