[pct-l] Hiking without food..........

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at charter.net
Mon Aug 13 18:18:22 CDT 2007

Personally, I do not want to see the PCT linked in any way with 1) hikers
dying  2) aspiring Darwins being rescued at great public expense 3) hikers
disrespecting the law or 4) members of this list being rude to each other.
If one chooses to disrespect the law, then one should be willing to pay the
consequences.  This is the essence of civil disobedience.

Those of us who respect the law and expect strict law enforcement do not
deserve to be labeled nazi's. You and I are free because others have been
brave.

Hike on!  BR