[pct-l] Thru hiker looking for place to stay in Portland next week

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:38:24 CDT 2007

Greetings. I am roughly 7-8(maybe tues or weds next week) days from Cascade
Locks and I am very interested in checking out Portland while passing
through Oregon and I am wondering if there are any willing folks to put up a
hiking gal for a few days, maybe 3 nights......whatever works, a night, two,
anything.

I have a couple of options right now that are up in the air and I figured
I'd see what else might workout. I can manage a hitch in or even take the
bus or even try that outfitter to arrange a ride, so it really is a matter
of a place to stay for a bit.

I am a great cook and can make you a wonderful meal for thanks too.

Thanks for the help,
Speedstick, PCT 07