[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Mon Aug 27 17:00:25 CDT 2007

Good afternoon, Barney,

I am on my way to a long-term section hike.  I began hiking the Oregon
Skyline Trail in late July or early August of 1965, several years before it
was incorporated with other trails in California and Washington to form the
PCT, and have hiked portions of the PCT most years since.  Substantial
portions were:  Oregon thru-hike in '99, Cascade Locks to Stevens Pass in
'00, Stevens Pass to Manning in '02, and Campo to Sierra City in '07.  About
480 miles remain, but I'm only 65 so I should complete it in '08.

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye