[pct-l] Camping at the Resort

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 05:12:48 CST 2007

_len5742 at gmail.com_ (mailto:len5742 at gmail.com)  writes: But no  visit to the
dentist afterward???
---------------------------------
Yes, I guess meant gourmet dinner.  I think that is  right.  Say, I have
grommets on my mind right now.  I am thinking of  putting some in the corners of
my foam pads that I use under my tent and then  attaching a cord.  Then when I
put my titanium stakes in for my tent they  will hold the pads nicely
underneath.  It should only cost me an ounce in  weight and keep the pads centered
under the tent.  Most of the time I find  that my campspot is not perfectly flat,
so this would be a good  adjustment.

Also, I meant "stocking stuffers" in another post.  I am just a  simple
hard-core backpacker.  The strong silent type, so I have a limited  vocabulary.  My
humble apologies.

Switchback the Thesaurus