[pct-l] Closed shop on the PCT?

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 21:51:05 CST 2007

I'll be looking for sections to hike on the PCT when I get to CA (Arcata), but it seems like the whole thing is under snow, ice, rain, fire, tsunami, hurricane, avalanche and volcano eruption warnings.  (:-P).  Dang!!!  Where can a girl find a decent 100 mile section or so, of trail to hike in the winter???  Is ANY section of the trail passable year round???Once again counting on my west coast friends to come thru for me...........

Danke,

Gail