[pct-l] Partner(s)

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Dec 10 13:25:57 CST 2007

Hmmm.  I had heard that he wasn't going to attend the ADZ; hadn't heard that he wouldn't be helping hikers to the border, but you could very well be right.  That's important information to confirm as he is such a big help to so many hikers.  The email address I included on my post didn't go through to the address I had for him.  I seached the archives and came up with another, and am trying again.

L-Rod