[pct-l] Rain Gear and Pink Slippers

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Dec 11 14:35:59 CST 2007

SWITCHBACK,
The evidence is stacked against you,...you have no defense, no case.
BTW where did you find that ''Apple Dumpling Gang'',   in the Penney Saver?
My high power legal team will blow you and your ''Apple Dumpling Gang''
out of the water.
They say I have a can't lose case against you worth big bucks...millions.
However in light of your precarious medical condition, sympathy for Mrs.
Switchback, and my memory of you as a friend, I am willing to dismiss
this case, with prejudice, on the following conditions:

1. Snicker bars, lot's of Snicker bars.
2. You appear at the 2008 Kick-Off  wearing your black silk lingerie and
fuzzy pink camp slippers.

BTW, don't shave those legs just yet....I think you look  sooooo  sexy
with those hairy legs in black silk lingerie and fuzzy pink camp slippers.

JMT Reinhold
Your admirer