[pct-l] Snowshoes and the JMT

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Sat Dec 15 13:07:05 CST 2007

 I spend quite a bit of time on snowshoes. MSR Lightenings are, by far, my
favorite. They have excellent traction both forward and for slide slip. They
have excellent flotation. Think of them as giant traction aids with really
good flotation.....

I come in around the same weight loaded, but I'm also pulling a sled.

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.